2020 Varsity Age Individual Player & Team Camp
Full Day Program: July 27 – July 30
2020 NFASC VARSITY AGE INDIVIDUAL PLAYER & TEAM CAMP – WAITLIST
FULL DAY PROGRAM: July 27 – July 30
- GRADES 8-12 ONLY
- ENROLLMENT BASED ON GRADE AS OF SEPTEMBER 2020
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY: 175
- After completing the online registration, we will contact you regarding acceptance from the Wait List and placement into the Varsity Camp Session.
- Note: If a player is not offered placement in the program, the $250.00 required deposit will be refunded by check.
- Once the player is offered placement in the Varsity Program and it is confirmed via email, the deposit is non-refundable as are all other registrations.
NFASC Varsity Development Camp is for High School Age players between 8th and 12th grades. During this session, participants may attend as an individual player OR register with a team. This program is designed specifically for the individual technical and tactical skills of the game. It is an intense full day program: Morning Sessions will focus on individual skill development. The Afternoon Sessions will provide tactical development and “playing under game stress situations.” This comprehensive session will include individual and team defending, midfield transition and combination play as well as crossing and finishing. Training sessions are based on individual skill level, age and physical capabilities. Goalkeeping training program is available.